Tuesday 11 January 2011

Portfolio MMU- Illustration With Animation

Images















Statement 
In these pieces I have been experimenting with various materials and the way in which they are applied. They have ranged from the simple water colours to various inks and acrylic paints. The 'It Ain't Over Yet' was one piece which I found most rewarding to do, as it allowed be to experiment with inks and water colours together with pencil and just gave a strong contrast. In the photoshop piece of the hand was something I found very interesting to do, especially trying to show the emotion in which the hand can withhold and getting the colours I wanted to suit. 
  The reasoning of why I want to do Illustration With Animation, comes down to the new skills and information that I would gain by doing this course and the freedom to do something that I find highly interesting and enjoyable. 

No comments:

Post a Comment